Chapter 8, in which I discuss a few Christmas festivities

I may have not updated in a little while, I apologize to the reading audience for that. On the other hand, nobody felt obligated to keep up with my life while they were celebrating Christmas stuff. I think I have done the general public a favor. At any rate, here are a few pictures and stories about the two weeks before Christmas.

My actual activities over the Christmas break are classified and will not be shared in detail here at the present point or likely at any other time. If a reader would care to know and wants to contact me about that time, I may share some information.



 For our after school homework help and game time, we decided to have a little bit of a party. Here we decorated and consumed many delicious cookies. With the help of a few friends, we mixed, cut out, cooked, and decorated quite a large number of Christmas treats. I believe that the children all had a blast with the hands on activity, and it was a good way to go out with a bang for the last session of the year.
The next week, since there was no aforementioned program due to the proximity to Christmas, I walked around the streets of a small town handing out calendars which were gifts from Herbert, the pastor of our congregation. Afterwards we shared Döner together to celebrate that which we had achieved.

Coming up I will be having pretty busy weeks again working at the school and helping with the various other activities of which I am a part. I anticipate that the next few months before we travel to Moldova for a three week outreach portion will be a bit stressful and crazy. If any readers would happen to want to send encouraging social media messages of any sort towards the author of this particular blog, I would be much obliged. Also I quite enjoy American candy, so inquiring about my address, while not contractually obligating one to send such treats, certainly raises the expectation. I would not be at all opposed to receiving such packages.

Comments

  1. Hi Micah! I will be sending you an email to your address that I've been using to stay in touch. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9, in which I share about ProChrist

Chapter 1, in which I basically just arrive and not a ton of things actually happen

Chapter 11, in which I leave tomorrow for outreach